7.26.2009

Oh dreams

I had a horrible dream the other day. I was napping in the evening. I had been very tired from working on the prints for my exhibition. I hadn't slept much the night before so I felt like taking a nap.

I don't know if it is just me, but naps can be very confusing when you wake up, especially as the sun is setting. I woke up in a daze, absolutely confused. I had been dreaming, and was reflecting back on my dream... actually I thought my dream was real.

My dream: I don't remember much, other than it was my brothers and I, and my dad. We were going on a trip together.

It wasn't an intense, or overly-symbolic dream, but I wish it was real. I still wish it was real.

I wish I had both my brothers with me.

I haven't been able to talk to anyone about how much it still bothers me. I don't want to burden anyone, but I wish there was someone to talk to, or at least someone to hold me and say it's ok, or say nothing at all.

1 comment:

Adriana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.