12.04.2008

Ropa Usada

I have a weird fascination with ropa usada. I have always wondered who they belonged to before and what their life was like. I wonder if their clothes ended up here because they died or because they were cleaning out their closet.

I want to work on a photography project incorporating ropa usada, again, except this time I want to recreate a fictional history for the particular outfit. It could be a crazy story, a fantastical story, a sad story, happy story, boring story, etc.

I need models though. I want people of all ages and sizes and looks.

If you're interested, contact me. If you really want to do this, you'll need to go downtown and dig through the clothes, find an outfit and come to me. I don't care what the outfit looks like. You and I can recreate the history behind the clothing.

I really really really really want to do this. And I want to work on it during the holiday season. Tell your friends, tell your family. Go down town together, buy used clothing.

Please, help me make this work.

3 comments:

Deoxyribonucleic Anna said...

I'm still waiting on the mermaid shoot!

yvonne said...

i think it's a great idea! i'm excited. :D

Morris said...

im in.

srsly.