10.16.2009

Hello

What is it that I want in you? Despite physical appearances, which won't matter much in a few decades anyway, what is it that I want in you?

I want you to love music. I want you to love films, especially comedy films, zombie films, zombie comedy films, and campy films.
I want you to be funny and witty. I want you to make me laugh.
I want you to be intelligent and clever. You don't have to be a scientist.
I want you to love to read, and read silly books with me, like Roald Dahl books.
I want to be able to have great conversations with you about anything and everything, great or small, significant or not.
I want you to love board games and silly fun. I want you to not need booze to have a good time.
I want you to kiss me on the cheek and on the forehead when we're together. To kiss my hand, and play with my fingers.
I want you to love God and to do the things He does, listen to what He says, and speak what He says.

When we meet, I'll know you were worth waiting for these many years. And I'll thank God that there was no one else in my life to take anything from you. I love you already, and I don't know you.

3 comments:

yvonne said...

you forgot to write, "I want you to quack."

idk. =/

Sylvia Sweetheart said...

this was really nice :) i used to have a list of ten things i wanted in my future husband and looking back on it, they are so effin' funny cuz i wrote the stupidest crap ever. i should show it to you.

Adriana said...

Yes, he definitely should quack! :D When I call him!