10.08.2009

L-O ... V-E

I want to fall in love with You. I want my heart to beat fast when I think about you, and I want the butterflies to fill my stomach when I spend time with you. The way I feel when I'm about to see him, I want to feel with You. I want to be head over heels for you and I want my mind to be completely set on You.

I want to do the things You've called me to do. Change my heart, change my mind. Set my heart on fire. Let my roots be planted deep by the streams of Your living water. I want to be Your burning one. Set this heart ablaze with your love, passion, grace, and glory.

Let this be my prayer, my song, my word until the end of time.

2 comments:

yvonne said...

LIKE

Sylvia Sweetheart said...

L-O-V-E
it's a mystery

but i agree with this. it's the song of all songs <3