9.30.2008

I want to frolick.

Sometimes I lay awake in bed in the middle of night and I wonder when I'm going to die. I wonder if I'm going to die tomorrow or live to a good old age. I wonder how I'm going to die. Its strange. I assume its normal.

I want to frolick sometimes. I want to roll down green hills. Its sad that Brownsville is so hot and humid, no hills, no green green hills, no tall, wide trees. I would love to live in a city that has nice scenery. It'd be great. I think I'd be happy.

I want to get my traguses pierced. When I have 60 dollars I will do it.

I miss him a lot. I don't think he misses me though. Jerk. Ah, I guess I wouldn't miss anyone if I moved to a bigger city, or anywhere that isn't Brownsville.

I heard someone else is coming back though. That'd be strange. That person has changed tremendously. I miss their old personality, their old ways, their old familiarity.

My friends mom is in the hospital. She has a mass in her abdomen, or something like that. She's getting surgery in the morning. I hope she'll be fine. A lot of people don't seem to be making it out of hospitals lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blame the schools!!?