9.25.2008

Mindless tapping.

I'm feeling so under the weather. I think the sudden transformation from cool and wet to hot and wet has affected me in a terrible way.

I feel sick. I have a fever, my body aches, I can barely move and it has affected my digestive tract. Or rather my digestive tract was dysfunctional before the fever and the aches. I'm not sure what it is.

I'm listening to Calibretto 13. Calibretto is good, Harley Poe is good (a tad bit insane), but nothing could ever replace Calibretto 13. There's just something amazing about them. I love Joe's tiny, colorful voice. I love his acoustic strumming, the occasional harmonica and good hearted lyrics. They're just amazing.

On another note, Anathallo's hymn song collection are quite astounding and simple. The way I like it. Not too pretentious, not too poppy, just simple heartfelt hymns. I am a sucker for a good old fashioned hymn as well.

I applied at Michaels earlier. I wouldn't mind working there. They should hire at least ONE person who knows their stuff when it comes to arts and crafts.

I need to break my creativity block. I can't think of anything to paint or good photograph projects. I'm so blah right now. Just blah.

I want to fly away. That'd be phenomenal.

I was talking to Desiree earlier and telling her how I'd like to go downtown with friends, have a good potluck and invite anyone around to come join. Whether they're prostitutes, trannies, addicts, hobos, drunks, or the random walkerby. No evangelism, no condemnation, just love, food and Christ. It'd be great.

I should probably go to bed and hope to be rid of this bug by the morning.

3 comments:

yvonne said...

i'd love to attend the potluck! =D

Unknown said...

i could see you at michaels

Sylvia Sweetheart said...

if i was in brownsville and i attended your potluck, i would bring casserole. i learned how to make it since being up here