11.21.2008

Its been a while

I guess I hadn't really felt much like blogging, plus the last month has been hectic and insane. I've been out of town every weekend since the 24th... That's four weekends in a row, and this weekend I am headed to Corpus Christi to hang out with Hillary.

Its been fun... I've been to Houston, then San Antonio twice, then Houston again this past weekend, and to Corpus Christi tonight. I wish I could have gone further out though... maybe out of state. Maybe this Christmas break, if I don't find a job, I'll head out to Chicago with my uncle, or just somewhere... even if its by myself.

I suppose I just like to get away from this town. I wonder how different life would have been if Rudy and I had moved to Arlington, if things hadn't gone awry this summer. I still think about him. I still think about how doing things differently could have prevented him from coming down, leading to his demise. My mom and I could have gone up that weekend to drop off his car, but I wanted to go to a show in Dallas the week after so I didn't want to go. Its ridiculous. Its ridiculous how little decisions can totally change the direction of your life.

Now all I want to do is sleep. I don't want to think, just sleep.

1 comment:

Berrenduhh said...

Yeah it is.
I've been thinking about that alot. Like if I had just gone with you guys to walmart that I night I wouldn't have crashed. Or maybe if I had been playing with my ipod I would have died. idk. Its stupid.

All I wanna do is sleep too.