11.29.2008

There is a reason...

There is a reason to why I don't like watching romantic movies... I always end up extremely depressed. Movie love is always so amazing, well usually I suppose.

I've seen Twilight twice... and for someone who scoffed the movie and book from the first time she heard about, its a lot. Twice! I completely underestimated its hold on me. I've always loved the vampire ideal thanks to my high school goth days. And the story is great.

I guess I've always just dreamed of an amazing true love story, especially one that will last for eternity. I'm your usual American girl in that aspect.

Where is the love of my life? I just hope he's worth waiting for... if he's out there.

4 comments:

Berrenduhh said...

I thought the movie was going to be lame too, I never read the books or anything. But all the fuss that these dumb little kids were making about it, well anyways I saw it. And the whole time me and Leesuh were giggling and awwing. haha. Yeah it was a really good movie. :]

Anonymous said...

I was gonna start reading the book about mid-summer, cz a friend was talking about reading it for the umpteenth time, but then I found out they were making a movie aaaaaand about the teenie-bopper audience it had congregated. So i was like "well eff that"

but i know what you mean about love in movies. at least when its dont right and believable. my personal favorite is when the hero has to give up the girl cz he is the hero......

Adriana said...

Haha... well I can't say the love in this particular movie is believable, at least I haven't seen it in this day and age, but I'm trying to be hopeful for a love like that. It'd be even better if it were a fantasy sort of story... but that doesn't happen. IDK I'm rambling.

AmErika said...

I loved the movie.
& hope we can see it again.!! haha