11.05.2008

Is this history?

Well of course this is history, every passing day is history. But we are now part of United States presidential history. In a few months, America will have its first Black (really interracial) president.

Should be interesting. Though I voted for McCain, I don't think things will be that bad with Obama. I think I could have gone either way. I was undecided until I went to the polling place and decided on McCain, primarily because McCain and Palin are wise with money.

Well... here's to a history being made!

I hope all ends well.

2 comments:

yvonne said...

i feel like excited (not particularly content). new things will come, this will change & we'll be witnesses. interesting!

Anonymous said...

yeah I think its a great thing how America's bigotry is fading. Now the unprejudiced wave is dominating.