4.18.2009

Fuck

This is my last post.

This was really supposed to be a private blog, or at least less inconspicuous from myspace or facebook where I can let out my feelings without offending too many people. But someone has ruined that and now I've gotten an annoying email about my blogs from a stupid bitch who thinks she understands the whole fucking world. So thank you to whoever showed her the blog, thank you for ruining this great escape for me.

I guess what can you expect from Christians, except for being told off, cuz you know, that's exactly what Christ taught.

Yet another reason to remain an Atheist. Fuck the christian world.

I thought about going back, that all my irrational manic depressive thinking may have been wrong, but it may just be the sanest thing I have ever done. All these christians are just full of shit. God damn, fuck it all. You fucking hypocrites. You fucking assholes.

3 comments:

Berrenduhh said...

:l

AmErika said...

who wrote you the email. :/

I liked the way this blogger thing was semi private too. I hope it doesn't change. boooooooo.

but don't stop writing on account of someone's opinion! or make it private and add only me. lol jk.

Adriana said...

Yeah, I'd like to make it private. But idk. I don't know who showed the person my blog. Blogging, for me, is a release, and I learned not to do it on main sites like myspace or facebook for this exact reason. Sometimes I just need to rant.