3.24.2009

Wow...

I got blamed for a friend breaking up with her boyfriend. WOW!

I wanted to tell that asshole off, but what good would that do. There's no chance in me bumping into him anyway so why even tell him off. It wouldn't bring me any good, just a little bit of relieved anger.

The nerve of this asshole. I didn't even want to go on that stupid trip in the end. If it had just been me and my friend, everything would have been fine. We would have had fun and enjoyed ourselves. Instead, this idiot blames me for her breaking up with him, claiming that things would have been different if I hadn't gone. WTF? What an immature asshole.

Meh, whatever. I hope his life is shit.

3 comments:

AmErika said...

wow! that's stupid. =/

Sylvia Sweetheart said...

i think it's funny when people cuss so your last sentence made me lol

Adriana said...

Sylvia, you're such a silly wallflower... :-P

Erika... I know it was stupid. I'm still really po'ed about it. I think she'll be better off without a dick like him.